Layered Security Solutions provides an “all-hazards,” comprehensive approach to security and helps Government and commercial customers respond to the challenge of anticipating and preventing attacks made by innovative and adaptive enemies. To defend against activities that can impair or halt normal operations, decision makers need to be aware of and understand the second and third order effects and the interrelationships among facilities production, precursor supplies, value chain surety and the nature and man made threats that trigger them. A deliberate attack, a natural disaster, or other factors not in their control that could affect assets, capabilities and readiness. The relationship between operational assets and supporting infrastructure (both internal and external) is evaluated for...
...to ensure continuity of operations and ability to maintain readiness.
Layered Security Solutions helps customers to identify vulnerabilities, interrelationships and cascading effects, and then relates them to identified and bona fide threat scenarios. Following this, appropriate policies and resources can be focused to deter, respond and recover in order to maintain mission readiness and continuous operations.
- Layered Security Solutions Signs Contract to Provide DC4S to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Layered Security Solutions Signs Contract with the Port of Miami to Provide Risk Assessment Services
- Layered Security Solutions Awarded Contract to Provide the Port of Buffalo with Risk Assessment Services
- Layered Security Solutions Signs First IVA Contract with Commercial Company
- OSI Geospatial Signs UK Royal Navy Contracts Valued at US$2 Million
- Offshore Systems Completes Engineering Study for BAE Systems to Integrate ECPINS® W Software into the UK Royal Navy Astute Class Submarines
Precise navigation is critical to making proper use of and navigating terrain. Whether on the open ocean, a city landscape or even conducting operations underground, the ability to track and control assets is vital to mission success.
LSS supplies advanced technology and services to improve the mission success, work performance, and cost effectiveness of its customers and has successfully integrated its technology solutions into a wide range of existing systems in the defense, aerospace, health, and bioscience information management markets.